- October 2017- February 2018. Shakespeare Among Readers: Visual representations of books and their connections with Shakespeare and his readers. Shakespeare Birthplace Trust and the University of Leicester. Visit the online exhibition here
- February 2015 – March 2016. An investigation of international students’ performance and learning experience in an EAP Course on Shakespeare. University of Leicester.
- October 2010 – September 2013. Accounts from an online reading group for English language teachers worldwide: a case study on dialogue and online interaction. Open University.
- March 2012 – September 2013. COLA Language for Construction Project funded by the European Commission. University of Leicester. Principal investigator: Dr Pamela Rogerson-Revell.
- March-May 2011. The Learning Communities – lesson planning in mathematics with a cluster of primary schools in the English Midlands. University of Leicester. Principal investigator: Prof Hilary Burgess.
- November-December 2011. Quantitative analysis of forum participation in a French language course. The Open University. Principal investigator: Dr Tim Lewis.
- May-September 2010. Disciplinarity in English Studies. The Open University. Principal investigator: Prof Ann Hewings.
- December 2009. An investigation of the motivation among Doctor of Education students. The Open University. Principal investigator: Prof Hilary Burgess.